Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank you Dearly Lord Jesus

Wow!!Glory to God..His ways is higher than our ways,His thoughts is higher than our thoughts. Words is not enough to thank you dear Lord for those amazing things that you've done to me today & everyday,during the day that I am weak you make me strong,during the time that I felt down and nobody to lift me up you're hands are there reaching me out to raise me up. In times of my trouble your are my rock and my strong tower that never be shaken. In times that someone judge me you are my judge and my defender. In times of my hunger & thirst you're words & promises are more than enough to fill the emptiness in my soul.and when I'm sinning your Holy Spirit tap my shoulder and reminded me to stop. Dearly Lord truely you are alive and want to tell you from the deepest part of my heart that I am yours and I love you forever more....

No comments: